Cooperation between The UAE and The Netherlands
Join us on Tuesday 30th June for a webinar on: “Poultry Sector in the UAE, Challenges & Opportunities “
The webinar is the third in the series of Food Security in the UAE, and is a follow up to our last workshop on the Poultry Industry that was held in November last. The webinar is organized by the Agriculture & Food Bureau of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands KSA and the Consulate General of The Kingdom of The Netherlands-Dubai. It will be held on Tuesday June 30th 2020, 14:00 UAE-Time / 12:00 Dutch-Time, in cooperation with the Dutch Poultry Centre, Roots Animal Farming Services and VIVMEA.
The UAE Food Security aims to make the UAE the world’s best in the Global Food Security Index by 2051 and among the top 10 countries by 2021. The UAE is looking to develop a comprehensive national system based on enabling sustainable food production through the use of modern technologies. Enhancing local production by developing international partnerships to diversify food sources. The UAE aims to achieve zero hunger by ensuring access to safe, nutritious and sufficient food all year round throughout the world. The strategy specifically aims to implement resilient agricultural practices that increase productivity and production, that help maintain ecosystems.
Our webinar will answer your queries on: What are the focus areas of cooperation? The crisis is a wakeup call and an X-ray to all agri areas, poultry sector among others, looking to emphasize on operational efficiency by adopting highTech with the use of AI and robotic. What are the technological opportunities for partnerships with the Dutch companies? What are ADAFSA’s main priorities related to poultry Industries? How would ADAFSA support and facilitate the transfer of the Dutch technology in poultry sector?
The poultry sector webinar will give you insights on how to be in control, to enhance your entrepreneurial skills in producing safe poultry meat, and to accelerate opportunities in thriving your business. During this webinar the vision and strategy of the United Arab Emirates with regards to increasing the capacity of poultry industries efficiently will be explored by Abu Dhabi Agriculture and Food Control Authority ADAFSA. The aim is to provide insight in the challenges facing the local market and innovative solutions to have sufficient and secure domestic products year-round.
- Opening & Panel discussion – led by the moderator Mr. Ruwan Berculo – Senior Advisor- Business Department VIV Worldwide.
- Keynote HE Saeed Albahri Salem Al Ameri,Director-General Abu Dhabi Agriculture and Food Safety Authority, ADAFSA.
- Keynote HE Lody Embrechts– Ambassador of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Dr. Mohamed AlDaheri,the Chairman of Roots Animal Farming Services
- Mr Erik Smidt,Netherlands Agricultural Counsellor for the GCC
- The CEO of Holding Arabian Farms Investments LLC, Dr Suheel Ahmed.
- The GM of Al Ajban Poultry LLC, Dr Mohammed Ezzat.
- The Chairman of Dutch Poultry Centre, Dr Jan Wolleswinkel.
- Marel Poultry, Eng. Ernst Kah,Industry Sales Manager.
- Vencomatic Group, Mr. Winfriend van de Laar Leijten, Product Specialist.
Registration: Please click the below link to join the webinar:
For more information contact: [email protected]
Our next webinar will be “ Marine Innovation & Introducing Modern Technology in Producing Seafood – UAE & The Netherlands”.
For your information VIV MEA 2020 is postponed to 2021. The exhibition will be in ABU DHABI | NEW DATES: 22 – 24 NOVEMBER 2021
Contact: Anneke van Rooijen (Ms.) E-mail: [email protected].