WHS Australia is debuting its World Wide Launch in the Gulf Countries with a product specifically designed with the MENA region’s climate in mind
Introducing the Innovative and Patented Desert Bag™. This new product is exclusively available through WHS Australia and is the product of engineering and manufacturing advances that allow for a Grow Bag that is produced specifically for the Middle East growers and tree farms.
This new and exciting product will allow growers to keep their trees in Grow Bags for a longer period of time. It will also allow for safer transportation of trees and inspection of the root ball at all stages of the plants life. The design includes:
- Sun protected handles that are wrapped in a fabric that will break down over time, but will keep the integrity of the handle intact.
- An extra band at the top diameter ensure the handles do not come away from the Grow Bag.
- A double layer material around the entire bag ensures that Sun Damage is limited to the outer layer, while leaving the structure of the bag untouched.
- A new perimeter belt ensures the bag stands up solidly and supports the root ball.
- One model of the Desert Bag™ includes a side opening that allows for inspection of the root ball, easy removal of the tree from the Grow Bag as well as the opportunity to Re-Use the Grow Bag.
The company has announced that existing customers will be receiving sample Desert Bags™ in the next few weeks to begin growing Better Trees and Bigger Profits. There is also an opportunity to register your interest for a sample by sending your details to email@example.com