The Region of Attica, Greece participated in the ADIFE (Abu Dhabi International Food Exhibition) exhibition. The exhibition took place on 06-08 of December 2022, at the ADNEC exhibition center located on the Capital Center Khaleej Al Arabi Street – Al Rawdah – Al Ma’arid – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates.
Its participation was supported by seven (7) exhibitors with unique products from the wider region of Attica, Greece. The displayed products will include, among others, dairy products, dough products, spices, beverage mixtures, herbs, pasta, crackers and pastry products, balsamic glazes, fruit spreads, chutneys and many more.
Following are the participating companies:
- Balsamic glazes, Fruit spreads and Chutneys (find out more here: entopiagreece.com)
- Apostolou Spices – Spices and herbs (find out more here: apostolouspices.com/en/home)
- Elviart Kaloidas – Pita Breads (find out more here: elviart.com)
- Helios – Pasta (find out more here: heliospasta.gr)
- SN Kakias – Dairy products such as feta, milk and yogurt (find out more here: kakias.com)
- Saristi – Herbs (find out more here: saristi.com
- Dear Greece – Confectionery and pastry products (find out more here: saristi.com
The main objective of the Region of Attica was to promote its agri-food sector.
During the exhibition, a large number of buyers, professionals and media visited the stand of the Region of Attica and talked to its executives, while many of the exhibitors had the opportunity to make important contacts and agreements with buyers.
The participation left important promises for the penetration of the agri-food sector of the Region of Attica in the market.