Russian Agro-Industrial week will take place at World Expo 2020 in Dubai on February, 12-24. The event has been organized by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation and the Federal Center “Agroexport”.
The plenary meeting “Towards the Future of Agriculture” will be held in the Pavilion “Russia” on the opening day of the agricultural week, on February,12th at 3:30 pm (Moscow time).
- How and what biotechnologies will help us ensure food security?
- What comes first: the ESG transformation of the agro-industrial complex or the fight against pockets of hunger on the planet?
- How will international efforts to slow global climate change transform our daily diet?
- Will a person consume food grown in test tubes or created by a 3D printer?
- Will GMO products become the only way to stop global warming?
- What countries will consume more? What countries will produce more due to a constantly changing technological paradigm?
The participants of the event – high-ranking representatives of Russian, Arab and international organizations, agro-industrial and trading companies will be an answering all these questions.
They will present their vision of global changes in various sectors of agricultural production, taking into account the ongoing ESG transformation, increasing pandemic and climate challenges, as well as recent and expected technological breakthroughs.
The speakers of the plenary meeting:
- Sergey Levin, Deputy Minister of Agriculture of the Russian Federation;
- Humaid Ben Salem – Secretary General, Federation of UAE Chambers of Commerce and Industry;
- Veronika Nikishina, Director General of JSC “REC”;
- Bobby Rajendran, CEO of Tamimi Markets;
- Dmitry Krasnov, head of the Federal Center “Agroexport”;
- Viktor Linnik, President of ABH “ Miratorg”;
- Eduard Zernin, Chairman of the Board of the Union of Grain Exporters;
- Sergey Kislov, founder of the Yug Rusi group of companies;
- Dmitry Antonov, Senior Vice President, Director of Sales and Strategic Development, GAP “Resurs”.
The discussion will be attended by:
- Walid Faza, Partner, Head of MENA Operations, MSA Capital;
- Fadi Gandour, Executive Chairman, Wamda Group;
- Anurag Shukla, Vice President, Al Churair Foods;
- Andrey Filatov, CEO, SAP CIS;
- Olga Uskova, CEO of Cognitive Pilot.
Event’s moderator: Ilya Strokin, Head of Competence Center in Agroindustrial Complex KPMG Russia and CIS.
All events of the agricultural week will be broadcast online on Zoom. To participate, you must register.