VETROMASTER HVLS fans are applied in agriculture: in the cowsheds, pigsties, stalls for young cattle, milking parlors and hen houses.
For the health and productivity of animals, it is important to balance the temperature throughout the height of the room, create an optimal microclimate, control the level of humidity and eliminate drafts.
HVLS fans perfectly cope with each of these tasks, allow to maintain the health and productivity of animals, personnel, and hence the profitability of the business.
HUGE CEILING HVLS FANS VETROMASTER – Installed on farming barns
WHY FANS ARE ESSENTIAL IN ANIMAL BARNS;
- Helps the animals to overcome unscathed the periods characterized by high temperature
- One fan covers an area three times bigger than its own diameter. One HVLS Fan replaces twelve to thirteen (12-13) standard alley fans.
- Animals do not bunch up. Regardless of where they are in the barn, a Vetromaster Fan moves air over all of them
- The large, slow-moving, aluminum foils terrorize birds and chase them out of the barn. In addition, the fans create a special atmospheric condition where flies refuse to fly
- Virtually noiseless
● Eliminate condensation buildup
● Air flows up to 800 000 cm/h
● Maximum rotation speed 70 RPM
● Quick installation
● Spare parts sale
● Fan control with touch screen display (Full management of fans based on Temperature, Humidity values and estimation of THI – temperature and humidity index)
● Minimum maintenance
● Major cost benefits low energy consumption
● IP65 protection rate
Dairy cattle stop eating when they suffer from heat stress. When they don’t eat, milk production slows or comes to a halt – a bottom-line breaking challenge for dairy farmers in an already highly competitive business.
High volume low speed (HVLS) fans are the newest ventilation option available to dairy and livestock farmers. These large fans, which range in size from 16 to 24 feet, provide energy-efficient air movement throughout the barn at a fraction of the energy cost of high-speed fans.
Correctly installed and adjusted ventilation, prevents milk dropping during the warm period of the year. In winter ventilation ensures that the room is less gassy.