Moba takes precautionary measures due to coronavirus
Moba has announced that it will be taking precautionary measures for the health and safety of its customers, employees, agents and the wider communities. Moba is closely monitoring the latest advice and recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), local authorities and advice centers in different regions around the world regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19). Moba’s goal is to do everything it can to maintain its current service level during this constantly evolving situation.
Providing support to its customers is important to Moba, therefore the company is doing everything it can to maintain its current service level during this rapidly changing situation. The company has implemented the following precautionary measures:
- Moba has implemented guidelines, plans and measures across all offices around the world, including health and safety protocols
- Moba has increased and intensified daily cleaning procedures at its facilities and has educated employees on the best practices recommended by the WHO, as well as local authorities and health advice centers
- Moba is closely analyzing its worldwide spare parts stock and is monitoring changes in demand. This will enable the company to respond quickly by issuing replenishment orders as soon as possible, ensuring that order fill rates can be maintained for all items
- Moba is working closely with its suppliers and logistics partners to maintain the flow of machines and spare parts and/or find alternatives where supplies may be limited. When needed, the company will utilize its state-of-the-art production facilities for production, assembly and testing
- Moba has robust business continuity plans across all its businesses and locations that rely on options such as working remotely and transferring work to other offices and countries when needed
- Moba has limited non-essential travel in accordance with local health and safety rules and guidelines and is encouraging the use of its in-house virtual meeting tools when appropriate. In principle, scheduled installations of new equipment will be postponed and customers will be kept actively informed
- Moba’s HelpDesk staff and support levels will be maintained in all its offices worldwide. Where travel is necessary and possible, Moba will work closely with its customers and agents to ensure the best and safest method of visiting facilities
Moba is aware that in the weeks ahead its customers may need Moba’s support for their businesses and Moba will be there to help. Despite these operational challenges, Moba’s goal remains the same. Moba is committed to being a reliable partner for egg grading, packing and processing solutions and will continue to give the best possible support for its customers.
About Moba Group
Established in 1947, Moba is the world’s leading producer of high-quality integrated systems for the grading, packaging and processing of eggs. Headquartered in Barneveld, the Netherlands, Moba has a product development department of approximately 100 employees and a factory in which the production of the machines takes place. The company employs 850 staff in total. Moba is always close to its customers thanks to its global sales and service network, which includes offices in Japan, Italy, China, Malaysia, Dubai, the UK, Germany, France and the US, as well as support from agents and distributors.
The vision of Moba is to enable food producers worldwide to feed consumers around the world with healthy and affordable egg-based food. Moba is developing from a producer of egg grading machines to a technology company that develops high-quality integrated systems for the egg industry. Moba supports its customers with intelligent solutions that ensure the highest yield, reduction of costs and the efficient utilization of resources such as energy, water and animal nutrition. Every day, Moba’s systems process around one billion eggs worldwide.
For more info about Moba, please visit the website: www.moba.net