Because a perfect seedbed preparation of the soil is crucial in potato cultivation, AVR continues to develop not only its planting and harvesting machines, but also its cultivators, to make sure that each time, they are even better adapted to the new circumstances. The latest addition to the soil preparation range is the AVR MultiForce (4×75). A whole planting season tested and approved by seven different users in the Netherlands.
The MultiForce is available with a four- or six-tine system, the latter of which already having proven its benefits in previous applications:
- The required tractive force is reduced by 33%, which equals a fuel saving of 33%.
- A higher driving speed is possible.
- Thanks to the 6-tine system, up to 50 % more crumbling can be achieved.
- The lower rotor shaft speed ensures a longer service life of the wear parts.
- The load on the tractor and the drive are more evenly distributed.
The six-tine system does not require a switch box.
The rotor diameter is 750 mm, which is 150 mm larger than its predecessor, the Multivator. The larger rotor makes it possible to work deeper, while less power is needed. This is necessary when you want to combine seedbed preparation, planting and ridging in one go.
The working depth can be adjusted with the depth control wheels and spiral roller (pin/hole adjustment).
With the roller close to the rotor and the three-point hitch behind, the weight is as close as possible to the tractor.
The machine will be presented at the autumn events, but sales for 2022 machines are already going well.
For more information, visit https://www.avr.be/