FAST GROW plus: Combining harmoniously the properties of chemical N-P-K and Trace Element fertilizers with the properties of Seaweed Extracts and L-Amino acids.
FAST GROW plus fertilizers are produced by Humofert S.A., a Greek chemical and biotechnology company. They come in many different formulations, each containing an ideal combination of Nitrate, Ammonium, Urea and Organic Nitrogen, depending on the soil type and crops they are intended to be applied on.
FAST GROW plus fertilizers help growers achieve yield maximization with reduced production cost. Suitable for all crops, they are very effective thanks to:
- High purity raw materials, free of heavy metals, impurities and chloride.
- Chelated, highly absorbable Trace Elements.
- Their action as biostimulants promoting plant growth and resistance to abiotic stress.
- L-amino acids, which chelate nutrients and convert them into readily assimilable forms.
- Ideal combinations of nutrients made for different crops, which result in minimizing the risk of overfertilization or lack of specific nutrients.
|· 20-20-20 + TE||· 15-30-15 + TE||· 12-8-24 + 4% MgO + TE|
|· 19-19-19 + TE||· 22-9-22 + TE||· 15-10-30 + 2% MgO + TE|
|· 18-18-18 + TE||· 20-5-30 + TE||· 12-0-38 + 4% MgO + TE|
|· 30-10-10 + TE||· 10-20-30 + TE||· 18-3-35 + 0.5% MgO + TE|
|· 28-14-14 + TE||· 6-12-36 + 2% MgO + TE||· 15-7-22 + 10% CaO + TE|
|· 10-50-10 + TE||· 12-12-36 + TE||· 12-12-24 + 10% CaO + TE|
Additional formulations are available upon request.
All formulations contain Trace Elements at the following concentrations:
Fe 1000 ppm (EDTA), Mn 500 ppm (EDTA), Zn 500 ppm (EDTA), Cu 500 ppm (EDTA), B 200 ppm (Salt), Mo 20 ppm (Salt)
For more information, visit www.humofert.com