RIZOCYN is designed in order to help plants develop a strong and healthy root system :
-In the field
-In the Greenhouse
-In the garden or balcony
There are multiple and different benefits coming from the application of Rizocyn, as it:
- Promotes the growth of the root in all types of plantlets.
- Assists in overcoming the transplant shock and ensures the soonest possible establishment of all transplanting plants in the soil.
- Increases the microbial activity in the soil which converts the soil nutrients into a form that is directly assimilated by the plants.
- Improves the structure of the soil and supplements the organic matter of the soil which is consumed due to excessive cropping.
- Enhances the cation exchange capacity of the roots.
- Assists the root penetration even in concrete soils.
- Contributes to the better aeration of the root.
- Increases the cell divisions in the root.
- Promotes seed germination.
- Contributes to the creation of healthy and high yield crops with great resistance to the various environmental and biotic factors.
RIZOCYN is applied either by fertigation, root and cutting dipping or foliarly at the following application rates:
Soil application: 10-20 l/ha.
Seed dipping: 250 ml/100 l of water.
Root and cutting dipping: 250-500 ml/100 l of water (with the transplanting water).
Hydroponics: 500 ml/1,000 l of water (with the transplanting water).
Foliar application: 250 ml/100 l of water.
It is certified for use in organic agriculture according to EU Regulation for organic farming.
Learn more at: